Career Development Strategies & Succession Planning in Banking
|Date: ||22/05/2019 to 23/05/2019|
|Main Content: ||• Relating & Networking|
• Persuading and Influencing
• Presenting and Communicating
• Analyzing and Critical Thinking
• Planning and Organizing
• Innovative Problem Solving
• System Thinking
• Applying Expertise and Technology
• Formulating Concepts and Strategies
• Achieving Business Continuity Objectives.
|Objectives: ||By the end of this 2-day course, participants will be able to:|
• Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning.
• Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management and human capital management.
• Explain the role of employee and employer in career development.
• Apply innovative corporate career development initiatives.
• Evaluate and operate an effective succession planning program to close the developmental gaps in the organization.
• Prepare individual development plans and manage career choices.
|Partitcipant Profile: ||HR managers, line managers, HR business partners, team leaders, HR specialists, and all who have participated in “Identification of Critical Functions in Banking” workshop.|
|Duration: ||Two-day training activity.|
|Fees: ||550$ (+11% VAT)||
من: 11 حزيران، 2019
إلى: 12 حزيران، 2019
من: 19 حزيران، 2019
إلى: 20 حزيران، 2019
من: 25 حزيران، 2019
إلى: 27 حزيران، 2019