Theme Legal & Regulatory Framework
Status Undefined Date
Duration 21 hours of training.
Partitcipant Profile All banks’ staff.
Main Content • The legal framework of the banking activity
• Legal issues concerning bank/customer relationship
- The contract
- Bank accounts: opening, closing and account activity
- Checks & bills of exchange
- Proper uses of proxy
- Safe deposit box
- Banking secrecy/AML/FATCA
- Legal responsibility towards advising clients.
Objectives To enhance participants' understanding of the legal issues surrounding the risks associated with the banking operations and enrich their awareness about their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Lebanese laws and regulations.