Theme Risk Management
Status Undefined Date
Duration 24 hours of training.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and staff of risk management, internal audit, credit, financial markets and operations departments.
Main Content • Introduction to the Lebanese banking regulatory framework regarding Basel II recommendations
• How to implement Pillar II & III from Basel II recommendations
- Overview of the organizational, technical and HR dimensions
- Implementing credit risk management
- Implementing market risk management
- Implementing operational risk management
- Capital and liquidity management
• Basel III recommendations.
Objectives To enable participants to understand the issues related to risks under Basel II, especially those related to credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity risk, help them to undertake actions in their banks to measure, manage, assess and evaluate those risks according to Basel II recommendations as well as the bank's aspects and regulatory framework and share with them Basel III recommendations.