Status Undefined Date
Duration Two-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and senior staff of IT, operational risk, communication and operations departments.
Main Content • Overview of legal and regulatory frameworks
• Identification of business needs in terms of availability list of possible scenarios
• List of evaluation criteria (Recovery time objective, data loss objective, etc.)
• List of potential impacts (financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
• Emergency operations center: locations/contacts
• BCP team: description, organization chart, responsibilities,…
• Critical business continuity plan information executive management team
• Plan administration and maintenance BCP awareness and training exercising
• Evaluation of BCP effectiveness: developing exercise scenario and presenting reports
• Case studies.
Objectives To enrich participants' knowledge in developing tools and procedures for defining the appropriate BCP guidelines and action plans that guarantee the continuity of the business as required by new regulatory framework of the banking industry, in order to be able to meet banking security requirements in avoiding operational risks and in securing business continuity.