Theme Information Technology Management & Uses
Status Undefined Date
Duration One-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and senior employees in the IT, risk, security , compliance and internal audit departments.
Main Content • Key elements of the GDPR
• GDPR impact areas: legal and compliance, technology, and data
• Actions to prepare for the GDPR
- GDPR readiness assessment
- Data processing inventory
- Privacy by design
- Third party procedures
• GDPR key challenges – Lessons learned from the front line:
- Time left to achieve compliance
- Ambiguity of the GDPR text
- The difficulty of fulfilling some requirements.
Objectives To discuss the application of the GDPR in banks and share experiences.