Theme Risk Management
Status Undefined Date
Duration One-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Risk managers, control managers and assets and liabilities management.
Main Content • The weak points of Basel II and the aims of Basel III
• Boosting the quality of equity capital
• Increasing equity capital
• Introducing the leverage ratio
• Introducing liquidity ratios
• Reducing procyclicality and targeting systematically important banks
• Boosting cover for certain risks.
Objectives To enable participants to understand the changes that are interfering during this period, encourage them to evaluate the impact of new Basel III requirements on their bank, better understand the BDL & BCC new requirements and be prepared to upcoming changes.