Theme Treasury Management & Financial Products
Status Undefined Date
Duration Two-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and senior staff of treasury department.
Main Content • Evolution of financial markets and uses of financial instruments
• Key money market products
• Forward FX market products
• Forward FX swaps
• Currency and interest rate swaps
• Inflation swaps
• Currency (FX) and interest rate options
• Structured products
• Liquidity risk, currency risk, interest rate risk, credit risk, volatility risk, capital risk.
Objectives To give participants a comprehensive knowledge of the financial products used in the day-to-day running of the banks’ finances and the management of inherent risks.