Status Undefined Date
Duration Two-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and senior staff of international network, information systems and operational support, information systems security, internal audit and risk management departments.
Main Content • AI & cybersecurity – trends & use cases
• The board of directors and cybersecurity
• BDL Cybersecurity : best practices & future vision
• How to orchestrate response to cyber threats in an ever evolving hacking world with workshop
• Blockchain security
• Data security GDPR approach
• Lebanese law 81 for Electronic Transactions and Personal Data : Context and Perspectives
• Combating digital fraud in the financial sector
• MISP : malware information sharing platform with samples of CERT notifications and workshop on how to build a standard form
• Identity management – protecting data integrity in the digital world
• Cybersecurity governance
• Digital transformation & protecting the consumer
• DNS threat landscape and local, recent APT attacks.
Objectives To enable participants to assess information security risk in computing and network environment, analyze threats, design and operate in such environments as well as assess the security posture within a risk management framework.