Theme Accounting, Budgeting & Financial Control
Status Undefined Date
Duration Two-day training activity.
Partitcipant Profile Managers and senior staff of planning, budgeting and financial control departments.
Main Content • Principles of planning and budgeting
• Budget preparation and processes
• Responsibilities for budgeting
• Financial structure & risk/reward framework
• Detailed budgets: products, business units, business lines, cost centers
• Reporting and monitoring
• Risk-adjusted performance measurement
• Case studies.
Objectives To acquaint participants with the basic principles of budget preparation, give them the opportunity to discuss the various sources and uses of funds and familiarize them with the techniques of budgeting control.