Theme Developing Personal Skills
Status Undefined Date
Duration An average of 50/60 hours of training per level in Beirut.
Partitcipant Profile All banks' staff.
Main Content • The banking English program consists of six core levels from beginner to advanced, and additional courses in "conversational English"
• The elements of the banking English program:
- The fundamentals of sentence formation
- Enriching vocabulary and working on basic grammar rules
- Good writing – emphasis on business writing skills
- Improving ability to communicate in English
- Expanding and using banking related terminology
• The program ends with the Banking English Examination (BEE).
Objectives To develop the participants’ knowledge of English language to enable them to respond to their banks' growing needs and therefore, improve their performance in their respective banks.